We know that remote learning can be challenging, and STC is here to ensure that your spring semester is successful!
Prep for Attending Class Remotely
Be sure to visit our COVID-19 Changes page for complete guidance and support. Additionally, we suggest you do the following as you prepare for online coursework:
- Learn about DUO Everywhere, including information on enrolling devices, the authentication process, and more on the DUO Everywhere Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Turn on Canvas notifications, frequently check Canvas announcements, and know where to go for Canvas help.
- Get more familiar with Zoom through the Zoom guide for Yale students.
- Review Guiding Principles provided by the Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Set up Virtual Private Network (VPN). Yale VPN gives access to Library Resources and computers on campus. It is not needed for Zoom, Canvas, EliApps or the Software Library.